WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Military personnel entering Javits Center. Photo by Sgt Deonte Rowell.
To Support 5,000 Military Personnel Now Fighting Covid-19 In New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
USO NEW YORK NEEDS SUPPLIES
5,000 Military Men and Women Need Our Daily Support.
Without Your Help,
We Will Run Out of the Things They Need.
The Facts Are These:
- Incredibly, New York is “Ground Zero” once again.
- Over 4,000 Active Duty, National Guard, and Reserve, plus almost 800 doctors and nurses have come to the epicenter of the COVID-19 battle – the New York City area.
- All these men and women rely on the USO for daily support.
- We have already provided over 52,000 service events, which is an average of more than 10 support actions for each of the 5,000 men and women who are now here.
- We are providing supplies to the 2100 men and women serving at the Javits Center Field Hospital, which is now the largest military hospital in the United States!
- We are supporting the almost 800 doctors and nurses now serving in 11 civilian hospitals around New York to relieve exhausted and sick medical staff.
- We are keeping our Centers and operations open extra-long hours at JFK, the Port Authority, Penn Station, Fort Hamilton in Brooklyn, Fort Wadsworth on Staten Island, and Camp Smith near Peekskill. All these Centers need staffing and especially supplies.
To Serve Those Who Have Come Here To Save Us,
We Have Launched:
OPERATION COVID VICTORY
The USO is America’s Way to Say “Thanks” to Our Military
Please Give What You Can Right Now
To Support These Brave Men and Women
YOU CAN HELP US SUCCEED!
SUPPORT OPERATION COVID VICTORY
DONATE TO USO NEW YORK TODAY!
Your gift to USO of Metropolitan New York to support OPERATION COVID VICTORY is fully tax-deductible. We will send you, by return email, both a thank you message from Colonel Jacobs and an official Gift Acknowledgment for your records.